Management Accountant (Russian Speaking)
- Location:Hove, East Sussex
- Salary:£40000.00 - 55000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:03/09/2019
Management Accountant (Russian speaking)
Salary: £40k - £55k
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-17.30
Do you want to work for a vibrant organisation and be able to use your Russian speaking skills in a bilingual working environment?
You will already be CIMA/part qualified or have a degree in Finance and have a proven background in management accounts.
- Preparing quarterly and monthly accounts
- Assisting with financial planning and budget setting
- Monitoring operation costs
- Preparation of variance analysis
- Assisting with external and internal audits
- Producing accurate models of margins and commentaries
- Assisting with financial planning and setting budgets
- Escalating issues to Head of Finance and Procurement as appropriate
- Participate in training
The right candidate will have the following skills and experience to apply:
- CIMA qualified/part qualified
- Proven experience in financial planning, forecasting and budgeting
- Working with multi-currency
- Highly analytical with a logical approach to problem solving
- Excellent IT skills, inclusive of accounting systems and ERPs
- Fluent Russian speaker
For more information on this role please do not hesitate in contacting Sarah Nicholas on 012273 947810 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.