- Location:Brighton, East Sussex
- Salary:£20000.00 - 22000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:13/08/2019
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Associate to join a dynamic HR team based in Brighton.
Are you a confident HR administrator, ready to hit the ground running?
Do you want to work for a well-established corporation with excellent benefits?
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5:30pm
Salary: £22K DOE + up to 20% annual bonus and usual benefits.
* Appraisal paperwork, logging, chasing, Role Profile updates
* Salary Review/Bonuses administration
* Contract changes - letter creation, tracking, distribution, database updates
* HR Database Maintenance
* Log candidates for vacancies
* Arrange Probation Review meetings
* Update and maintain staff summary spreadsheet
* Address changes with benefit providers
* Expenses processing
* Logging working patterns for part-timers/flexible workers
* Arranging meetings and company events
* Note-taking in HR team meetings
Ideal candidate should have;
* Good organizational skills
* Timekeeping skills
* Great attention to detail
* Minimum of 1 year in a similar role
This is initially FTC (6 to 12 months) with the potential to go permanent for the right person.
For more information contact Nyomi at Pier Recruitment or apply directly today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.