Travel Sales Executive
- Location:Worthing, West Sussex
- Salary:£16000.00 - 18000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:13/08/2019
Are you looking to start your career in Travel/Sales?
Do you want to expand your skills into a Sales Executive role within a travel industry?
Then this is the role for you.
My client is currently seeking a Sales Executive to join their team, they sell luxury holidays across the world and need someone vibrant and fun to join their amazing team based in Worthing!
Salary: £16,000-18000k + Commission
37.5 hours per week, covering Monday to Saturday but on a four-week rota (3 in 5 Saturdays)
Duties within the role:
* Selling upmarket/luxury holidays
* Creating bespoke/tailor-made packages for travel agents and direct customers
* Achieving and exceeding company, team and individual objectives relating to sales targets,
* productivity, product knowledge and attendance/punctuality
* Building and maintaining great relationships with travel agents and customers
* Effectively and efficiently deal with any administrational queries
* To provide excellent customer service
The ideal candidate will have:
* 2 years Customer service/sales experience
* Preferable but not essential - Travel experience
* Ability to negotiate prices and availability with suppliers
* Strong computer, CRS and administration skills.
* Dynamic sales professional with proven sales ability
* Self-driven and results oriented with a positive outlook
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Ability to work independently and within a team
This company offer many additional benefits and exceptional training. If you are looking to progress into a company, you are passionate about then apply today and do not miss out! contact Alisha today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.