- Location:Burgess Hill, West Sussex
- Salary:£30000.00 - 35000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:13/08/2019
Are you a Marketing Expert, passionate about the products you work with, able to produce straightforward, professional collateral and ethical with your approach?
If so we have a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking organisation that prides themselves on people centricity and excellent values.
As their Marketing Executive you'll play an instrumental role in helping drive forward the Commercial Sales and Marketing Strategy by acting as a brand ambassador and getting to know their products, clients and people inside and out.
Your role will be varied, interesting and, at times, challenging. Most of all, it will be rewarding. Typical responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Commercial Sales Leadership Team to interpret technical briefs and develop compelling content and strategically effective marketing propositions
- Writing, designing and producing internal communications & liaison with printers/ suppliers to oversee production
- Providing design and graphics for websites, e-marketing and print collateral
- Contributing towards the creation of the Commercial Division and Company marketing plans and its implementation
- Conducting market research and conduct customer satisfaction surveys
- Organising Webinars, corporate entertainment and other events
- Managing and updating website content
Ideally, you'll come from a Financial Services background (or have a good knowledge thereof) and have the confidence to work alongside their Commercial Sales Team to create and manage engaging content across various marketing channels (including social media, website, DM, events and exhibitions).
This company offer a selection of excellent benefits and are all about training and support for their employees.
To find out more please call Ellie at Pier or apply today
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.