Customer Service Executive
- Location:Hassocks, West Sussex
- Salary:£21331.00 - 25822.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:12/08/2019
Do you want to work for a a successful and busy organisation that offers a friendly working environment, extensive training and progression?
Do you have exceptional customer service with the ability to negotiate and up sell were required?
If so we have the following opportunity...
Working 37.5 hours a week between the hours of 7am - 7pm and offering a salary of £21,331 - £25,822 you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service at all times, maintaining and building effective partnerships. with the repair management team. Due to location you must be able to drive
Duties will include:
- Process customer pre-alerts for Repair Management orders
- Source suppliers to quality and industry approved standards as required
- Issue repair orders on approved suppliers on behalf of the company in accordance with company processes and procedures
- Create and process customer quotations ensuring relevant management & freight fees are applied, in line with company processes
- Expedite open orders to effectively achieve required delivery and service levels
- Process return shipment to customer
- Develop successful supplier, customer and internal relationships through a combination of good written & telephone communication
- Negotiate with suppliers to obtain best price, terms, warranty and service levels in accordance with departmental key performance indicators
The ideal candidate will have:
- High levels of Customer service experience (ideally working with international stake holders) & Account management
- Sales experience
- Self Motivated
- Able to manage high workloads
- Communication skills both on phone and over emails
- Aviation / MRO experience preferred but not essential
If this exciting opportunity based in Hassocks is of interest then please call Pier or apply today. Closing date for this position is 1st August 2019.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.