- Location:Brighton, East Sussex
- Salary:£25000.00 - 28000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:12/08/2019
Are you an experienced Property Manager or are you looking expand your career within the property industry?
Do you have excellent customer service skills with a passion for property?
If so, then I have the role for you.
I am currently recruiting for a Property Manager to join a fast-growing and award-winning company based in Brighton.
Hours: Mon - Fri - 37.5 hours a week
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 (DOE) + a bonus scheme
You will be working as part of a small team, led by a Portfolio Manager. You will be managing a portfolio of approximately 300 properties across the UK, liaising externally with your clients, with tenants and contractors. You will be good at communicating, juggling priorities and working under pressure.
- Liaise with clients and tenants, responding and dealing with enquiries within our agreed service level timelines
- On a daily basis action diary items, resolving problems and issues
- Negotiating rent reviews, tenancy renewals, starts and ends, inventory checks and deposit release with tenants and ensuring all paperwork is accurate and actions are timely
- Instructing approved contractors, controlling costs and quality of work for identified proactive and reactive maintenance issues
- Ensuring all regulatory requirements are met for rental properties
- Managing insurance claims
- Processing orders, checking invoices
- Contribute to the effectiveness of the Customer Services team through positive teamwork and assist in training where requested
The right candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Experienced property manager or have a good understanding of the property industry
- Professional with an excellent telephone manner
- Self-motivated - Able to work with minimum supervision
- Willing to take ownership and complete interrupted tasks
- Numerate, accurate data entry and strong IT skills
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.