- Location:Brighton, East Sussex
- Salary:£20000.00 - 22000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:12/08/2019
Do you have extensive HR Administration experience?
Do you want to work for a prestigious private school based in central Brighton?
Are you looking to work for an organisation that offers 22 days holidays + BH per year, pension, remission of fees, free dining and refreshments, use of their leisure facilities and free parking?
If so, we have the following offer…
Reporting to the Head of HR, the primary function of the jobholder will be to provide all-round HR administrative support on a daily basis. The role will facilitate daily HR functions and support the recruitment process.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills or experience:
* Strong administrative experience, including database management
* Previous experience in HR administration and recruitment - desirable
* Experience of using HR Information Systems - desirable
* Previous experience in Education sector an advantage
* Strong communication skills both verbal and written
* Excellent customer-service skills
* IT literate with broad experience of MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint etc.
* Excellent time management, organisational and administration skills
* The ability to work accurately with excellent attention to detail
If you have the above and would like to know more, please call Ellie @ Pier or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.