- Location:Hove, East Sussex
- Salary:£25000.00 - 30000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:12/08/2019
This fast-passed company is undertaking a growth plan and this role has been created as the business changes all their branding a website development.
This role is permanent as the business is continually developing new services and offering new products to their customers. They offer a fantastic environment to work in, huge learning opportunities, and a team of 10 developers behind them. You will be reporting in to the Directors and working alongside a Graphic Designer.
You MUST have experience in a similar role or carrying out similar duties and be able to demonstrate work that you have been responsible for in previous roles. The ideal candidate will be a skilled writer who is highly creative and can write engaging content.
If you are creative, have fantastic writing skills and want a role that can be different every day, then this really could be the opportunity for you.
Responsibilities for the Content Writer:
* Creating content strategies for the business
* Writing for SEO/Web
* Writing, producing and managing the creation of content for both the on-line platforms, social media, blogs and marketing materials
* Reviewing and measuring the success of content based on client marketing goals;
* Writing copy for design projects;
* Editing, proofreading and uploading content.
If you feel this role is for you, please apply on-line or call us today.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.