Events & Venue Sales Executive
- Location:Brighton, East Sussex
- Salary:£18000.00 - 25000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:09/08/2019
Do you have experience in events? Are you looking for a new sales role?
Then this is the position for you!
Our client is a highly focused and experienced events management team, their sole purpose is to give customers a stress-free trip and all organisation/preparation is taken care of! If you are full of ideas, then apply today!
Salary: £18,000-£25000 with Uncapped commission
Monday to Friday, dress down unless on meetings.
A driver is essential due to location in Lewes.
* Varied role supporting different brands within the industry
* Working in a competitive and fast-moving event sales industry
* Selling, organising and delivering first-class experiences and events
* Customer service focused and responsive to enquiries in a timely and professional manner
* Selling events and venues over the telephone and face to face
* No cold calling
The role involves warm calls, this is our clients unique selling point, they thrive from delivering friendly calls only!
The ideal candidate will have:
* Sales experience
* Preferable but not essential - events/travel experience
*You will have excellent administration skills, be well organised and efficient with excellent time management skills
* A confident communicator, you will be happy to liaise with clients, colleagues and suppliers
* Ability to work on your own initiative as well as being a good team player
*Good IT skills including Microsoft Word and Excel. Experience of Photoshop would be an advantage
* Good research and internet skills
* Attention to detail
They are looking for the ideal candidate to start ASAP, if you have experience booking parties, accommodation or events then apply today and do not miss out!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.