Customer Support Technician
- Location:Shoreham-By-Sea, West Sussex
- Salary:£19000.00 - 23000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:08/08/2019
I am recruiting a Customer Support Technician on behalf of my reputable client based near Shoreham-by-Sea.
This is a fantastic time to join this thriving and successful company who are market leaders in their industry, and growing from strength to strength. You will be working in brand new, modern offices within a dynamic and friendly team and there are opportunities for progression.
- Answering incoming calls from customers
- Trying to find a solution to the customer's technical issues by either handling the support yourself (once fully trained), or directing the calls through to the appropriate department
- Answering the phone in a targeted time
- Providing excellent customer service
- Diagnosing the issue, logging the call onto the system and follow through to resolution all fixed line faults, including escalating urgent requests
- Keeping your Line Manager up to date on any outstanding faults
- Actively contributing to and promoting the use of best practice and continual service improvement within the team
The ideal candidate will:
- Be customer service focused
- Have experience dealing with customer issues and queries in a timely and professional manner
- Have a professional telephone manner
- Have the proven ability to build rapport with customers
- Be able to take notes during calls and analyse the issue to be able to take appropriate and timely action
- Have strong accurate numeracy, written and data entry skills
- Be an analytical and logical thinker
- Have strong IT skills and be a technical thinker
- Be a strong team player and would go the extra mile
Please call Daisy on 01273 830491 for more details or apply online today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.