- Location:Hove, East Sussex
- Salary:£18000.00 - 20000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:02/08/2019
Immediate Start - Interviewing next week
Are you an enthusiastic and driven individual with experience working in Accounts?
Do you want to work for a forward-thinking and professional company that provides career development and a supportive team environment?
Our client is looking for a confident Accounts Assistant to join their expanding property management business in Hove.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Payment to landlords
- Supporting on administrative duties
- Chasing arrears from clients
- Raising and posting invoices onto the accounting system
- Settling contractor payments and ensuring funds are in place
- Managing service charge budgets
- Managing office expenses
- Assisting the MD in paying and rents
- Organising receipts for rent and holding deposits
The right candidate will have the following experience:
- Knowledge of accountancy software such as Sage, Xero or quickbooks
- Proven background within an accounts team
- Sales and purchase ledge
- Great attention to detail
- Credit Control
If you are interested in this role please contact Olivia Irving on 01273 830492 or Apply now to avoid disappointment!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.