- Location:Hove, East Sussex
- Salary:£20000.00 - 22500.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:29/07/2019
Salary: £20k - £22,500k + Great benefit package
Hours: Full time 36.25 hours per week
Do you want to work for an organisation where you can carve out your own career and add value to clients using the best software available?
You will already have demonstrable experience of working in a bookkeeping role dealing with sales ledger, reconciliation, managing accounts and preparing VAT returns.
* Onboarding new clients and liaising with the outsourcing team
* Recording client assets, managing client invoicing and payments
* Assisting in the production of management accounts
* Preparing VAT returns
* Verifying and posting transactions
* Reconciling control accounts on the balance sheet
* Bank reconciliation
* Liaising with clients
The right candidate will have the following skills and experience:
* Demonstrable bookkeeping background
* Highly organised with great communication skills
* Logical and methodical approach with excellent attention to detail
* Good IT skills and ideally a knowledge of IRIS, XERO and Sage
* Ability to multi-task and work to strict deadlines
* AAT qualified or other relevant qualification an advantage
This is a great opportunity to join a modern, and forward thinking practice that offer further study packages and excellent career progression, for more information on this role please contact Olivia Irving on 01273 830492, email or apply now!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.