Client Services Account Manager
- Location:Brighton, East Sussex
- Salary:£25000.00 - 25000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:12/07/2019
Do you care about delivering excellent customer service and getting the best for your clients?
Are you commercially-driven and looking for an entrepreneurial environment?
If so we are currently recruiting for a company that champion excellence and will provide exciting challenges and some great opportunities.
Working for a specialist software company you will be tasked with looking after their prestigious client base, managing SLA's, answering queries and making sure they are getting the best possible service.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain continuous client account management, liaison and co-ordination
- Support the Client Services Director at prospective and existing client meetings as required
- Ensure continuous internal and external communication on all active project plans across the Client Services team
- Maintain accurate historical documentation for all internal and external revisions, updates and process improvements across systems
- Identification of process improvement, advising Client Services Director of innovative solutions and plan of implementation
- Identify suitable up sell opportunities for existing clients that will enhance their experience
- Coordinate and monitor project and programme plans to ensure successful completion activities and delivery to time and budget
What this company will offer you:
- The opportunity to be part of an amazing team and work with their prestigious clients.
- Travel (local, national and eventually international).
- Training and development - they like to help our team members realise their full potential.
- A number of excellent personal benefits.
They would like you to have:
- Excellent client relationship management skills
- A genuine interest in data! How it is collected and how it can be used.
- Strong Technical knowledge or the ability to pick up technical information quickly
- Strong prioritisation, organisational and time management skills
- Strong data analysis and data interpretation skills
- Strong orientation towards strict quality control
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed in challenging environments
- Natural ability to work to strict deadlines
If this Account Manager role based in Brighton is of interest to you please apply today.
This company are keen to grow their talent pool as soon as possible and have immediate interviewslots available.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.