High level Business Development Consultant
- Location:Brighton, East Sussex
- Salary:£22000.00 - 25000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:08/07/2019
There is a new business in town looking for enthusiastic Sales candidates. This company has been trading for many years but has only just opened premises within Brighton. They are looking for two candidates to join their team
To work in this business, you need to be knowledgeable of the music and media industry and be strategically minded.
This role is offering a salary of £21,000 - £24,000 with an OTE of £35,000 they will also include 21 days holiday, mobile phone, laptop and a trader's permit.
Offering flexi-time you can work anytime between the hours of 10am-6pm with an earlier start on Monday.
This role is not a phone-based role, although there will be an element of this. You will be meeting clients face to face and closing sales on a daily basis. You will be following up marketing campaigns, attending events and networking to create new business contacts.
You will be responsible for the following:
* Promote the brand, becoming an ambassador for the organisation
* Seeking new business opportunities, mainly with direct clients, but with some agency crossover
* To devise and plan bespoke campaigns to meet the customer's objectives
* To work with the production team to implement campaign ideas
* To account manage the client, reporting back results to them.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills or experience:
* Be a confident self-starter who is pro-active, sense of responsibility, friendly and can work independently
* Have an ability to develop ideas that meet the needs of the client
* Have excellent negotiation skills
* Great face-to-face and telephone communication skills.
* Have a proven track record of selling advertising and sponsorship ideally in a media environment
* Ability to spot and put forward ways to maximise revenues by utilising new and innovative ideas
* Able to work to tight deadlines in a pressurised environment
* Able to form excellent relationships internally and externally
* Good attention to detail
* Open and honest, with an ability to develop personal integrity quickly
* Enthusiastic and persuasive
* Is willing to undertake training and development as and when required
* Full Clean Driving License (desirable but not essential)
If you are interested and would like to know more, please apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.