Sales Executive - 12 Month Contract
- Location:Hassocks, West Sussex
- Salary:£21000.00 - 25800.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:08/07/2019
I am currently looking for a Sales Executive with a twist.
The role we are recruiting for is not a hard-outbound sales role. We are looking for someone consultative with a flair for upselling.
This role is offering a salary of £21000 - £25,800, working 37.5 hours a week between the hours of 7am - 7pm
This sales role is very varied. The product is niche and therefore, your clients will come to you for quotes and advice. Your role is to close the sale. You will be dealing with companies all over the world.
* Assist in the development of the Sales team in line with business growth
* Broker sales by means of purchase or exchange
* Negotiate with customers and suppliers
* Implement credit checks as required, process customer orders, identifying delivery and any special requirements
* Maximise all sales opportunities
* Deliver high-quality customer service and response
* Manage Customer Accounts and provide customer single point of contact
We are looking for someone who has:
* Sales and customer support experience with the ability to deliver high level of customer service
* Excellent communication skills at all levels, verbal and written
* Numerate, accurate with the ability to meet deadlines
* Good negotiation, organisational and time management skills
* Ability to prioritise and manage workloads
* Good problem-solving ability with ability to use initiative and the common sense
* Excellent computer literacy, highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
* Self-motivated and flexible with the ability to succeed in a busy environment
Due to location you must be able to drive.
If you like the sound of this role, please call us or apply on-line.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.