- Location:Shoreham-By-Sea, West Sussex
- Salary:£25000.00 - 30000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:05/07/2019
Are you looking to work for an award winning telecomms business that are going from strength to strength?
Are you an experienced Project Manager with a Prince2 qualification?
Are you looking to work for a company that offer excellent incentives, competitive holiday & pension, free parking on site and lots of social and charity events?
If so we have a fantastic opportunity to join a busy and thriving business based in Shoreham-by-Sea.
As Project Manager you will be part of a team tasked to deliver a professional and consistently high-quality project management and customer service in the area of Telephone System Projects for their UK based telephone system installs.
Duties will include:
- To review customer requirements as presented by the sales team and clarify and/or challenge as appropriate but with a view to kicking off the project within the agreed SLA or sooner.
- To develop appropriate and detailed plans for each project involving all relevant resources, utilising standard tools.
- Execute the project plan ensuring clear and regular communication to and appropriate engagement of, all necessary departments involved whilst continually ensuring an exceptional customer experience.
- To actively track project progress to ensure delivery as per the requirements and agreed timeline.
- To review feedback from customers and engineers (incl. Surveys and job sheets) to ensure requirements are being met and that any scope or assumption changes are reported back to the account manager and customer for any necessary change agreements.
- The timely identification and tracking of risks and issues for each project, managing through to resolution (or acceptable limitation).
- To conduct and attend Project Meetings with customers as required.
- To escalate any serious issues in a timely fashion to stakeholders, both internal or external.
- To collate and finalise all necessary information and data (including serial numbers and final job costing sheets) to ensure that invoicing is not delayed and leases can be triggered.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills or experience:
- Ideally qualified in PRINCE2 or similar, complimented with an understanding of data services and IP telephony technologies.
- 100% focused and committed to the role of project management with a demonstrable ability to take ownership and manage multiple customer projects of varying complexity in an efficient and controlled manner.
- Customer service driven with an excellent telephone manner.
- A demonstrable ability to follow process and build a reassuring rapport with customers, and colleagues as well as handle complaints in a professional manner.
- Accurate numeracy, written and data entry skills.
- An ability to deliver clear and articulate information to customers and colleagues adjusting language and detail to suit the audience, whether it is verbal or written.
- Confident, assured, courteous and professional when dealing with customers and colleagues at all levels.
- Proficiency in MS Word & Excel, and maintaining clear and accurate project, customer and task information.
- A demonstrable ability to create well-written, informative and usable documentation.
- Be willing to go the extra mile for the sake of the customer, department and the business.
If this Project Manager role based in Shoreham-by-Sea is of interest to you please call Daisy on 01273 874154 or apply today.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.