Insurance Sales Agent
- Location:Hove, East Sussex
- Salary:£18000.00 - 21000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:02/07/2019
Are you self-motivated and looking to earn more money?
Are you keen to progress into a career which can offer you a CII qualification?
If so, we are recruiting for a Business Development Executive to work for our client case in Hove.
You will be expected to generate new leads for new business, corporate and non-scheme teams.
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000 OTE.
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5:30pm
- Developing new business leads via telephone/email
- Following up on leads and scouting new business
- Maintaining accurate records through their CRM system
- Attending meetings with potential clients
- Working along side business teams to create new pipelines
- Managing date accurately for new prospects
- Cross selling and upselling to increase profit margins
- Attending training sessions and developing skills to support CPD and CII including mandatory modules via Broker Assess to comply with FCA regulation
- Working to KPI's in agreement with SLA'S
- Training and development hours to support CPD and CII including mandatory modules via Broker Assess to comply with FCA regulation
- Following TCF principals and applying FCA'S outcomes to your role
- Ensuring all statuary and company legislation is followed
- Growing the quality care brand
- CII qualified or prepared to study for CII.
- Demonstrable ability to meet and/or exceed sales targets.
- Proven track record of strong client relationships.
- Previous commercial insurance experience is desirable.
- Active and working knowledge of FCA compliance.
- Track record of meeting sales targets
- Financial and insurance background (preferred)
- Great interpersonal skills
- Articulate and presentable
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Balance workloads in a fast pace environment
- Competent with Microsoft office suite, word, excel and outlook
- Able to adapt to new changes
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is wanting to take the next step in progressing in their chosen career, whilst offering full time study and long-term support.
If you want the chance to work within a friendly and driven environment, please call Sarah Nicholas on 01273 947810.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.