Credit Controller (Part Time)
- Location:Worthing, West Sussex
- Salary:£24000.00 - 24000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:27/06/2019
Credit Controller - Part time
Salary: £24k pro rata
Hours: 22.5 hours - 30hours over 5 days
Free parking on site
Do you want to work for a forward thinking, modern and highly reputable organisation that offers a great working environment and a company that really does offer further study packages and career development?
If you already have an extensive credit control background and are highly organised with a result driven nature I would like to hear from you!
- Chasing outstanding debts by email and phone
- Dealing with internal queries re- payments
- Arranging payment plans
- Allocating BACS payments and cheques to clients
- Taking credit and debit card payments
- Maintaining the CRM and accurately recording information on all chasing activity
- Handle disputed bills and negotiate successfully bring payment back within the agreed terms
- Propose write off irrecoverable debts
- Ensure all transactions are compliant
The right candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven credit control background
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Great attention to detail
- Results driven
This is a great opportunity to join a busy finance team, for more information on this role please call Sarah Nicholas on 01273 947810 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.