- Location:Brighton, East Sussex
- Salary:£18000.00 - 20225.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:27/06/2019
Our client is expanding and therefore looking for an Administrator.
This is a really busy role with lots of different duties and responsibilities. You will enjoy working in a vibrant office with a great team.
The company looks after their staff and promotes within, so these roles are now available as people climb their career path within the organisation. They offer a pension scheme, BUPA Healthcare (following successful probation period), 28 days holiday (including bank holidays), annual pay reviews and the opportunity to work for an ever-growing family run company.
As an experienced customer focused administrator your main responsibility in this role will be offering administrative and customer service support to the department. This role is extremely fast-paced and no two days are the same.
This role is ideal for a graduate or some keen to succeed.
Working week is 37.5 hours, 09:00-17.30, Monday to Friday OR for a slightly higher salary, there are shifts available 7am - 7pm still on 37.5 hours.
- Assist and source pricing inventory requirements
- Deal with incoming calls and direct appropriately.
- Deliver outstanding customer service
- Processing late fee's
- Update the internal CRM system
- Understand and adhere to export control regulations
- Sales support administration
- Liaise and assist internal departments where appropriate
- Assisting management in other ad-hoc duties
The right candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Previous experience working in an administrative role (this is not essential)
- Professional and courteous telephone manner
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated with the flexibility to work well under pressure
- Excellent IT skills
Due to location, you must be able to drive.
If you like the sound of this role, please call us or apply on-line.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.