Application Support Analyst (3 Month FTC)
- Location:Brighton, East Sussex
- Salary:£18000.00 - 18000.00
- Job Type:Contract
- Date Posted:24/06/2019
Application Support Analyst
Initially a 3 Month FTC but could go perm
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5.30pm
Do you want to work for an organisation that offers a friendly and professional working environment? Do you want to work in a role where you can genuinely add value? If so I have an amazing position for you.
You will already have proven administration and customer service skills with the ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Supporting international students during their visa application
- Maintain outstanding customer service to students, parents and agents
- Facilitating initial communication with students and their agents
- Book one to one meeting for students to prepare their application
- Creation of supporting documentation
- Collation of reports and analysis to be issued to management
- Administration support
The right candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable administration and customer service background
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Highly organised
- Personable and friendly
This is a great opportunity to join a busy and highly reputable organisation, for more information on this role please contact Sarah Nicholas on 01273 94810 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.