Contract Account Manager
- Location:Hassocks, West Sussex
- Salary:£21000.00 - 27000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:10/06/2019
We have a fantastic new opportunity to join a leading Aviation organisation based in rural Hassocks. Due to location you must be able to drive.
Our client are seeking an experienced Contract Account Manager to manage customer accounts under Contract Support ensuring on time delivery and high service level.
You will also be responsible for developing and nurturing strong relationships with their contracted customers and identifying new business opportunities.
This role is paying from between £21,300 to £27,000 per annum, dependent on experience. Hours are based on a 37.5 hour working week between 7am - 7pm, Monday to Friday.
- Monitor the day to day commercial performance of each account and understand customer culture and way of trading.
- Manage customer accounts, orders and contracts, including customer specific requirements.
- Review costs associated to contracts under remit to ensure cost efficiency and profit maximisation.
- Accountable for all aspects related to contracts under remit including Qcage management, Open Book orders and quarterly contract data analysis.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills or experience:
- Background in aviation or inventory trading
- Comprehensive knowledge of aircraft spares preferred
- Contract and customer support experience with the ability to deliver high level of customer service
- Understand IPC?s, alternative part numbers and aircraft effectively.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, verbal and written
- Numerate, accurate with the ability to meet deadlines
- Good negotiation, organisational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage workloads
If this Contract Account Manager position based in Hassocks is of interest please call Ellie on 01273 874154 or apply today.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.