- Location:Redhill, Surrey
- Salary:£20000.00 - 25000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:14/05/2019
Account Manager (technical training sales)
Up to £25K Basic + uncapped Commission.
We are currently recruiting for a well-established provider of high quality, technical IT training services.
We are seeking a self-motivated sales professional to join their team. A background in sales and customer service is essential and experience of selling services in a b2b (business-to-business) environment. A basic understanding of networking and business training environment would also be beneficial although not necessary.
- Sell to new accounts and develop existing client accounts in line with revenue targets
- Respond to and effectively manage all customer enquiries
- To ensure that accurate revenue forecasts are provided on in a timely manner.
- To ensure that all administration required for the timely delivery of customer courses is accurate and up to date at all times.
- To achieve and aim to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- To sell and market all services to your allocated vertical sectors to ensure revenue is maximised to full potential
- This role is predominately office based and involves the full sales life cycle from cold calling to account management
- Maintenance of the sales database to ensure records are kept complete and up to date at all times.
- When necessary arrange and attend client meetings
- Relationship building with prospective and existing clients
- Follow and adhere to processes and procedures as required
- Chase provisional bookings when necessary. Notify clients of any courses to be cancelled and reschedule delegates onto another suitable date
- Updating and maintaining the Opportunities system on the database, for every opportunity
- Attendance at specific exhibitions or conferences may be required
- Ensure that all the resources are available for the successful delivery of the courses
- To hold regular sales meetings with your manager to discuss current sales figures, pipeline business, targets etc.
- Sound commercial and financial awareness
- Previous sales experience working in a commercial environment selling services (preferably IT related)
- Experience in handling objections
- Able to respond to changes positively
- Adaptable and flexible
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Proficient in the use of Outlook, Word and Excel
- Good Team player and self motivated
- Focused on Achievement of targets and objectives
- Full UK drivers license
If this Account Manager role based in Redhill is of interest to you then please apply today
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.