- Location:Brighton, East Sussex
- Salary:£9.00 - 9.30
- Job Type:Temporary
- Date Posted:08/05/2019
I am pleased to be recruiting an HR Administrator for my client based in Brighton. They are a not-for-profit firm who focus on health and wellbeing, and this role will be supporting them for around 3 months; after this time there may be a possibility of a permanent role.
The hours will be 37.5 hours per week, including some evenings and weekends - the shift patterns will be either Mon - Fri 9.30am-5pm / 12.30pm-8.30pm, and every other weekend Saturday 8am-2pm, Sunday 9am-1pm with time off in lieu.
- Organising staff rotas to ensure there is enough cover over a number of different sites
- Sending staff shift reminders
- Dealing with sickness / holiday and last minute shift cancellations
- Organising training and inductions for all new staff
- Ensuring all new staff are fully compliant
- Coordinating meetings
- Minute taking
- Project support as required
- Covering the reception desk when required
- Administration as required
This role ideally requires someone who has worked in a similar role so they can hit the ground running. If you can drive, this would also be ideal as there may be travel around Sussex required.
This role is starting ASAP - please apply or call Daisy at Pier for more information.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.