Tax Manager (Practice)
- Location:Worthing, West Sussex
- Salary:£40000.00 - 46000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:07/05/2019
Salary: £40k - £46k
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5.30pm
* Corresponding and liaising with HMRC, dealing with clearance applications and enquiries
* Drafting letters and reports for tax advisory issues
* Preparation and development of claims, SDLT returns and VAT returns
* Reviewing corporate tax returns
* Advising clients on succession and remuneration planning
* Advising on investor reliefs such as EIS/SEIS
* Supporting Directors and Partners for the Tax department
* Assisting in coaching and training members of staff
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.