- Location:Brighton, East Sussex
- Salary:£35000.00 - 45000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:03/05/2019
Salary: £35k - £45k + Benefit package
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
* Understand the data needs of the department and produce relevant and accurate analysis
* Produce regular monthly reporting and develop where applicable
* Design, build and implement self-serve tools
* Production of timely and accurate analysis
* Support projects to deliver claims savings and loss prevention
* Identification of claims leakage and counter fraud financial objections are met
* Knowledge of using a range of systems to gather and report on information
* Ability to use software tools such as VBA, advanced Excel, SQL, SAS, SPSS and Access
* Knowledge of statistical modelling ideally with a mathematical/statistical background
* Proven background within an FCA regulated environment would be an advantage but not a necessity
* Great communication skills with the ability to build strong stakeholder relationships
* Highly numerical with great attention to detail
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.