Sales Account Manager
- Location:Shoreham-By-Sea, West Sussex
- Salary:£20000.00 - 28000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:03/05/2019
Are you a dedicated, motivated and driven sales professional? Are you looking for a new challenge, excellent commission, and the opportunity to join an incredibly successful sales team?
I am assisting a successful company in their search for a Sales Account manager to be based near Hove currently. A market-leader in their field, this company are growing from strength to strength and will soon be relocating to new open-plan, modern offices in Shoreham due to their success and expansion plans.
This is busy, fast-paced role. You will be target driven, money motivated and have a passion to provide excellent customer service.
Your role will be to represent the company and create new business opportunities. There is a competitive commission scheme and excellent training and support.
The main duties:
- Sourcing leads and potential clients
- Following up marketing campaigns
- Making business to business calls and following up strategically
- Qualifying leads and making first initial calls to them to find the decision maker
- Liaising via email and phone
- Taking ownership on work and accounts
- Have previous sales experience
- Be customer service focused
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Be highly organised
- Be able to manage multiple projects and tasks at once
This role is perfect for you if you're looking for an intelligent sales role with strong earning potential.
This position is Monday-Friday, within office hours and pays depending on experience and industry knowledge.
If you have the right experience and are interested in this position, please apply online or call Daisy at Pier in Brighton. It's a great time to join so please apply today so you don't miss out!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.