Technical Customer Service - Home Based, Including Weekends
- Location:Burgess Hill, West Sussex
- Salary:£12.80 - 13.80
- Job Type:Temporary
- Date Posted:03/05/2019
Are you looking to work for an award-winning, top employer in Sussex? Are you resilient, positive and able to problem-solve?
I am recruiting on behalf of a company based in Burgess Hill for a home-based Technical Customer Support Advisor. Working 37.5 hours a week, the hours are 7am-4pm. This will include Saturday and Sunday every week, and 3 other days in the week - these 3 days will be flexible. Although this is home-based, you need to be based within 2 hours of Burgess Hill as you will be required to go into the office still for training, reviews and updates. Sometimes this may be at short notice.
This role is a temporary, ongoing contract, which will be paid weekly through Pier Recruitment.
Training will take 6 weeks and be based within the company offices in Burgess Hill, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. Once completed, you will be given all required hardware to be able to be based at home.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company. You will be fully supported and be able to take advantage of the various benefits they offer when onsite, such as a gym, subsidised restaurant and free parking.
Duties will include:
- Taking inbound queries via telephone and email in relation to a specific product
- Dealing with distressed patients - as these are calls are out of hours, they will often be emergencies
- Offering support and advice or escalating where necessary
- Processing orders
- Extensive database management
- Building strong working relationships
- Other duties as required
- Emergency call/situation trained
- Strong technical mind
- Customer focused
- Confident making decisions
- Patient and able to calmly deal with distressed people
- A background in support for either a product or a service
- Be comfortable working alone
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- IT literate
This is a long term temporary opportunity; please only apply if you can commit on an ongoing basis. Please apply today or call Daisy at Pier for more information.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.