- Location:Burgess Hill, West Sussex
- Salary:£12.00 - 15.00
- Job Type:Temporary
- Date Posted:15/04/2019
Are you looking to work for a leading, global, award-winning company? Do you have experience working within bids and proposals?
I am recruiting a Bid Coordinator for my client based in Burgess Hill. Initially a contract, there is a high chance of it being extended.
Your role will be supporting the tender process from first notification, to contract award.
- Main point of contact between customers and key stakeholders
- Coordinating company responses to all bids and proposals
- Sourcing procurement opportunities
- Preparing and submitting proposals - ensuring deadlines are met
- Coordinating tender feedback and ensuring all results are recorded
- Handing over all details of proposal wins to ensure smooth implementation through the business
- Distributing all proposal documents to bid writers and any key stakeholders
- Arranging bid team meetings
- Assigning key roles to the bid team members
Qualifications / Skills Required:
- An A-level in either English or Maths
- Experience using MS Office
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent command of the English language
- Ability to manage a busy workload
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and support multiple projects
This company have excellent benefits, including an onsite gym, subsidised restaurant, free onsite parking, fresh fruit delivers and a number of coffee stations. There is ongoing training and support, as well as a number of social and charity events throughout the year.
Please apply today or call Daisy at Pier for more information.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.