- Location:Burgess Hill, West Sussex
- Salary:£22000.00 - 24000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:15/04/2019
£22,000 - £24,000
Hours: 37.5 hrs per week. Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm.
Are you looking for a new opportunity in an exciting I.T Recruitment company with a portfolio of high calibre clients and excellent staff retention? If you are target-driven, self-motivated and a committed employee then please see below for details.
As a Resourcer, you will be given the ownership of the entire recruitment lifecycle, all except for business development and account management. You will have responsibility for candidates from initial sourcing right through to offer stage.
- To source candidates via advertising, job board searches, networking, referrals, LinkedIn and our own extensive database
- To shortlist and telephone interview candidates to ascertain their suitability for a specified vacancy
- Format CVs and write interview reports ready for sending to our clients
- Arrange interviews and conduct interview preparation with candidates
- Make offers to candidates or reject accordingly
- Associated administration tasks
You will have:
- Previous sales or customer service experience within an office-based environment
- Recruitment experience is desirable but not essential
- Live within 5 miles of Burgess Hill
- Target driven
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- We offer comprehensive training to all new starters and all our Resourcers are given the opportunity to study for their CertRP exams after a qualifying period
- We expect commitment and ambition from all our employees however in return we offer a competitive basic salary, regular pay rises, uncapped commission, bonuses, and incentive schemes
You should be confident, personable, professional, have excellent verbal and written communication skills with a great sense of humour.
If you are interested in beginning or continuing your career in Recruitment, then don't miss out and apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.