- Location:Brighton, East Sussex
- Salary:£30000.00 - 33000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:12/04/2019
£30,000 - £33,000 - dependant on experience plus a competitive benefits package.
Hours: Mon-Fri 9-5 with occasional weekends and evenings due to networking.
Are you a creative and experienced marketer? Do you have experience in venue marketing or in the travel and leisure sector?
I am currently recruiting for one of the UK's leading visitor attractions in the centre of Brighton, this is an exciting time to join during their peak tourist season!
- Marketing strategy - Define and implement marketing and communications activities derived from the marketing strategy including creative campaigns, media buy, product development and tactical promotions.
- Digital - Create, implement and run digital marketing campaigns. Review and report on campaigns to provide insightful feedback for further campaigns and measurement against KPIs
- Social Media, Website & App Development - Manage all social media channels and the app development to ensure it is updated regularly and promoted to our visitors
- Design - Design adverts, promotional material, and deal with on-site marketing requirements
- Product / Event Development - create, develop, price and market new products and events. These include Yoga in the Sky, family programmes, date-specific events, and partnership events such as the Brighton Marathon
- Budgeting - Assist in the management of the marketing budget by negotiating strong commercial deals on media and marketing spend and by keeping accurate purchase records
- Sales - Work closely the sales team (travel trade, venue sales, retail etc); enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, brochures, and sales collateral.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills or experience:
- Extensive marketing experience, preferably gained in the travel or leisure sector
- You must have experience of using the Adobe graphic design software
- Competent in using Word Press, Google Analytics, Sprout Social and CRM systems. Experience of ticketing systems is also beneficial
- You will have strong communication skills, and able to form positive relationships with stakeholders
- Experience of developing and managing budgets
This role is moving fairly quickly so to ensure you don't miss out please apply by 24th April 2019.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.