- Location:Haywards Heath, West Sussex
- Salary:£18000.00 - 18000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:11/04/2019
Full Time - Fixed Term Contract (6 months)
Are you looking for a new role where you can progress within a successful company based in Haywards Heath?
Are you an experienced customer service professional with strong administrative skills and looking to work for a company that offers benefits including flexi-time, vouchers and 23 days holiday + bank holiday?
We are looking for a proactive individual to assist with coordinating and administrating both the membership and information management services teams.
This is a 6-month contract to start with but there is a strong chance this position will go permanent.
The Role -
- Support the team to ensure a 'customer orientated' approach to the administration of the company's information management and technology resources
- Provide general office administration support by receiving and allocating calls, deliveries and mail in liaison with other coordinators as part of the admin rota
- To carry out any other ad-hoc duties under the direction of the Membership Engagement Manager and Head of Department
- Be the face of the company and attend meetings where necessary
- Supporting the office's day to day IT function and technology resources (membership software and databases) and liaising with outsourced IT support
You will -
- Be enthusiastic and driven
- Have good written and communications skills
- Effective planning and organisational abilities
- Confident manner and be able to liaise with officers and work with individuals at all levels
- Able to work on own initiative
- Strong IT skills
If this Customer Service Administrator role based in Haywards Heath offering £18,000 sounds of interest to you then please apply today or call Selica Copeland on 01273 947811
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.