- Location:Hassocks, West Sussex
- Salary:£21331.00 - 32337.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:09/04/2019
We are currently seeking an experienced Maintenance and Repairs Executive for a busy and thriving aviation organisation based in rural Hassocks.
The purpose of the role will be to support with processing aircraft component repair services on an international basis. You will be responsible for ensuring inventory quality, managing component deliveries and cost control.
You will be working in a busy and fast paced environment and no two services are the same.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills or experience:
- Awareness of component conditions, certification and airworthiness regulations
- Assist with department reporting and review of KPI?s, Third Party Repairs, recharging repairs
- and customer/supplier information reports.
- Assist with department training of new staff on IT systems and existing procedures /
- Good communication skills at all levels, verbal and written
- Good negotiation skills
- Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable to work in a busy environment
Offering a salary range of ?21,1331 - ?32,327 dependant on experience this role will require you to work 37.5 hours a week 9am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
Due to location you must be able to drive.
To find out more please call Ellie on 01273 874154 or apply today.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.