Telecoms Business Development Manager
- Location:Shoreham-By-Sea, West Sussex
- Salary:£20000.00 - 30000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:27/03/2019
I am pleased to be recruiting a Telecoms Business Development Manager on behalf of my client in Shoreham. This an excellent time to join this dynamic and thriving company as they are currently growing from strength to strength. You will need to have telecoms experience to be considered. This role is based both in the office and on the field, and you will have car allowance or a company car.
You will be a confident and successful sales professional who will be able to join the team and generate new business, as well as upsell, cross sell and pass leads across the different departments. There is opportunity to make a lot of money as there is a generous commission structure with an OTE of £60-£80k. There is also fantastic incentives, including trips abroad, awards and parties.
- Actively calling businesses and booking meetings for product demonstrations
- Arranging and undertaking webinars and web demos
- Following up on referrals and leads
- Generating new business and leads for other departments
- Cross-selling and upselling
- Learning about the products and services to be able to actively and confidently promote them
- Working to monthly targets and KPI's
- Liaising with other departments, including marketing to ensure you're aware of current promotions and pricing
- Sales forecasting and reporting
To be considered, you will have:
- A successful B2B sales record
- The ability to build rapport and strong working relationships with people of all levels including CEO's and business owners
- Excellent communication skills
- A professional and positive attitude
- A smart appearance
- Motivation to succeed
- A driving licence
This is a fantastic opportunity, ideal for a money-motivated, confident and driven individual. This company are market leaders in their industry and they have won numerous awards. They celebrate hard work and there is a fun and vibrant working atmosphere.
Please apply today if you think you could be successful in this role. There is more than one role available due to expansion, so we also welcome referrals and have a referral scheme in place.
Please apply today, or call Daisy at Pier for more information.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.