Sales Executive (Med And UK)
- Location:Brighton, East Sussex
- Salary:£21000.00 - 26000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:27/03/2019
Sales Account Manager
£21,000 - £26,000
Working Hours: 37.5 hours a week, between 07:00- 19:00, Monday to Friday.
Due to expansion we are currently recruiting for a successful Aviation organisation based in Hassocks that offers its employees a company pension scheme, BUPA Healthcare (following a successful probation period), 28 days holiday (including bank holidays), annual pay reviews and the opportunity to work for an ever growing family run company. This company is a leading dynamic and innovative specialist in the field of aircraft component support. Expert, dedicated and performance driven, they pride themselves on selecting the 'best' candidates for the job. Offering training and career progression, this company also get involved with a number of social activities and charity events.
You must be able to drive to access this scenic and rural location on the outskirts of Hassocks.
The purpose of the role will be to assist the sales team in trading aircraft component inventory by means of exchange, loan and sale. Develop business relationships with customers in order to maximise trading opportunities, growth in revenue and profit. To assist with the management of customer accounts ensuring on time delivery and high service level.
* Assist in development of the Consumables & Expendables Sales team in line with business growth
* Trade inventory by means of exchange, loan & sale
* Source and purchase for specific customer requirements
* Broker sales by means of purchase or exchange
* Utilise web based Aircraft parts databases
* Quote customers and follow up quote/sales opportunities
* Negotiate with customers and suppliers
* Implement credit checks as required, process customer orders, identifying delivery and any special requirements
* Understand customer culture and way of trading
* Maximise all sales opportunities
* Develop Customer relationships and business opportunities with customers
* Deliver high quality customer service and response
* Respond to customer AOG/priority requirements as required
* Manage Customer Accounts and provide customer single point of contact for the company
* Maximise revenue/profit and minimise cost
* Understand component conditions, certification and airworthiness regulations
* Understand IPC's, alternative part numbers and aircraft effectively
* Monitor customer return units for repair including cost, interchangeability, removal reason, modifications, warranty, customer induced damage, BER etc.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills or experience:
* Background in aviation or inventory trading
* Comprehensive knowledge of aircraft spares preferred
* Sales and customer support experience with the ability to deliver high level of customer
* Excellent communication skills at all levels, verbal and written
* Numerate, accurate with the ability to meet deadlines
* Good negotiation, organisational and time management skills
* Ability to prioritise and manage workloads
* Good problem solving ability with ability to use initiative and common sense
* Excellent computer literacy, highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and
Outlook with some experience of Quantum and web based Aircraft parts databases
* Self-motivated and flexible with the ability to succeed in a busy environment
* Excellent command of the English Language
If this Sales Account Manager role based in Hassocks is of interest please apply today.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.