- Location:Brighton, East Sussex
- Salary:£25000.00 - 30000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:14/03/2019
Are you an experienced Finance Assistant?
Are you looking for a position where you can apply your extensive financial knowledge?
Do you have a recognised Financial Qualification (min of Full AAT), a PQ or Qualified ACCA/CIMA?
If so, we are seeking up-skilled candidates who are able to hit the floor running.
Working 36.5 hours a week ideally over 5 days this role is offering a pro-rata salary of £25-30k depending on experience.
You will be:
* Running, monitoring and overseeing the day-today financial transactions, tasks and systems for the business
* Ensuring good financial processes are in place and being undertaken appropriately
* Make sure that financial information is available in a timely manner
This is a pivotal role within the finance team and will be very hands on. Estimate of Role Split: 40% Month End/Control Tasks; 40% Transactional/Process; 20% Credit Control
The right candidate must have -
* 3 - 4 years' experience of preparing budgets, managing cashflow & preparing management accounts.
* Competent at managing junior team member
* Recognised Financial Qualification (min of Full AAT) PQ or Qualified ACCA/CIMA
* Excellent attention to detail with good IT skills and a confident IT user
* Experience of using Accounting Software packages (ideally Xero)
* Good level of MS Office (incl Outlook, Excel & Word)
* Good communication (verbal & written) & listening skills
* Private sector experience.
* Support a part time Finance Manger
Don't miss out on this Finance Assistant opportunity and apply today
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.