Client Services Administrator
- Location:Brighton, East Sussex
- Salary:£16500.00 - 16500.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:13/03/2019
Client Service Administrator
Hours: Full Time 37.5 hours per week (3 days per week 9am-5pm and 2 days 11.30am - 19.30pm) with 2 Saturday per month 10.00am-14.00pm (time taken back in lieu)
If you are looking for a new role in an office-based environment where you can kickstart your career, then this is the role for you! As a Client Service Administrator, you'll enjoy the benefits of working under a large and successful organisation that provides the support necessary to help you progress and develop your career.
Benefits: Private medical insurance, death in service, excellent pension package and outstanding training opportunities
* Respond to emails from clients
* Deal with client queries over the phone
* Book client appointments
* Diary management
* Complaint resolution
* Updating the CRM
* Follow up on call campaigns
* Liaising with other departments
* Ad-hoc project work
* Work to KPI's and SLA's within an FCA regulated environment
The right candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
* Proven telephone customer service experience
* Excellent IT skills
* Great attention to detail
* Self-motivated and pro-active
* Excellent telephone manner
To ensure that you don't miss out on this opportunity then please apply today or call Christina on 01273830499!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.