Corporate Events Coordinator
- Location:Burgess Hill, West Sussex
- Salary:£25000.00 - 32000.00
- Job Type:Temporary
- Date Posted:13/03/2019
Pier Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting for an Events Coordinator on behalf of our client based in Burgess Hill. This is a 12 month temporary contract covering a secondment within the company.
This is a fantastic company to work for who have won numerous awards. There is excellent support along with a great working environment and benefits such an onsite gym, subsidised restaurant, modern offices and free onsite parking.
Within this position, you will be reporting directly to the Event Team Manager and will be responsible for the coordination of various internal events throughout the organisations including conferences and client meetings.
- Managing multiple, complex events
- Coordinating events from start to finish
- Sourcing venues and accommodation where necessary
- Managing supplier relationships
- Liaising with various departments within company to organise their events
- Attending events to ensure that all is running correctly and smoothly
- Liaising with third parties and colleagues to ensure everything runs smoothly
- Collating and providing post event feedback
- Setting and working to a budget
- Raising purchase orders and reconciling expenses
- Organising customer transport etc.
- Ensure that all work is consistently produced to the highest standards
- Ensuring events are compliant
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in a similar role within corporate internal event coordination
- Have set and managed a complicated budget
- Have strong attention to detail and copywriting skills
- Possess strong time management and organisational skills
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- Be a strong negotiator
- Be confident working in a fast-paced environment
- Possess a high level of understanding of MS Office
If you are interested in this position and you experience meets the criteria, then please contact Daisy at Pier Recruitment.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.