Recruitment Account Manager/Recruitment Consultant
- Location:Chichester, West Sussex
- Salary:£25000.00 - 25000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:09/03/2019
I have been asked to work with a new start up recruitment company and this is an exciting time.
The Director has previously owned a highly successful construction recruitment company and has now sold this business after making it highly profitable. He has now developed a new recruitment business in the healthcare sector. Having won some large care home contracts and the BUPA contract, he is looking to expand the team. They want to grow by 6 Consultants in the next year.
They cover a large geographical area and believe in meeting their clients therefore, a driving licence is essential. You will not be taking over a cold desk as there is too much business at the moment for two people. Therefore, you will be given key clients to work with from the start and expected to develop this business plus bring in new business.
Experience in managing multiple recruitment clients and sales experience is essential - previous recruitment experience not essential.
Account Management Responsibilities;
* Liaising with clients to identify potential recruitment needs within their business
* Taking detailed requirements from clients
* Working with candidate to fill these requirements
* Performing candidates interview prep and taking feedback after interviews
* Processing and submitting CVs to clients
* Attending client meetings
* Agreeing terms of business with new clients or responding to rate queries
New Business Responsibilities;
* Generating leads from multiples sources through candidate networking.
* Identifying potential new business opportunities through various sources, i.e. references, line manager referrals and market information
* Maintaining consistent contact with potential future customers, consulting on their ongoing needs while investigating through contact where additional opportunities may arise.
Skills & Experience;
* Experienced in negotiating with clients and candidates to win and deliver business
* Ability to develop and build client relationships
* Experience of growing existing accounts
* Track record of winning and delivering new business
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Experience of working to financial targets
* Good PC literacy
If you like the sound of this position please call Kirsty at Pier recruitment or apply on-line
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.