- Location:Brighton, East Sussex
- Salary:£23000.00 - 23000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:08/03/2019
Do you want to work for a company who not only progress their staff quickly but spends time and investment in your training and development?
I have been working with a corporate Estate Agency who have several branches across Sussex. They have won many awards and keep growing and developing.
They are looking for a Property Manager and ideally you would have experience within the industry already. The would consider training up someone so if you have been an administrator or lettings agent before you would be perfect.
All their staff have a passion for property and this is key!
You also need to be able to drive - however this does mean you get to drive a branded pool car around the city!
The main duties are:
* Familiarizing yourself with and carefully adhering to landlords' management requirements
* Organizing safety inspections and flagging up repairs, reporting back to landlords and arranging any necessary remedial work
* Dealing promptly and courteously with communications from landlords and tenants
* Responding quickly to a lack of security or essential services, as well as any potential dangers associated with a property
* Processing end of tenancy reports, liaising with utility companies, letting offices and client accounts departments to ensure appropriate charges are made while keeping records up-to-date
I cant wait to hear from you so please call me for more details or apply on -line
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.