- Location:Brighton, East Sussex
- Salary:£18000.00 - 24000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:08/03/2019
I have been working with a client for a few years now. They have grown the business over the last few years and their growth plans are not slowing down. The staff the employee are part of the family and the two Directors train and develop the staff, to help establish a management structure to grow the business further.
This insurance company provide customers with a wealth of information and knowledge, empowering them with the resources and expertise required to purchase the best and most appropriate products for themselves online. They mainly provide Income Protection.
They are one of the UK's leading Managing General Agents (MGAs) and brokers and are known for our hands-on approach in designing and delivering insurance products that match a wide variety of customers. They pride themselves on honesty and integrity and are wholly customer focussed.
There are normal office hours 9am - 5.30pm but also late shifts until 8pm will be necessary a few days a week. Saturdays working as and when necessary.
We are now looking for Sales Executives to drive this business even more. You are the sole of the business not only selling in a constructive way over the phone but also providing excellent customer service. This is both incoming and out bound calls.
* Contacting policy holders about their renewals and those who have made enquiries
* Understanding the customer's income protection requirements
* Fact finding and ensuring that the customer qualifies for the policies
* Selecting and offering the right options to the customer
* Manage all aspects of the sales process until the policy is sold
* Liaise with insurers and underwriters for completing the medical underwriting for the customers
* Working to sales targets
* Adhering to FCA regulations and legislation
* Going through all options available
* Dealing with incoming queries
* Retaining customers
* Going through quotations
* Working to renewal targets
* Updating the CRM accurately
To be considered for this role you need to provide evidence and be happy to demonstrate the following:
* Proven telephone Customer service/sales/retention background
* You are customer focused
* You have a proven background of working to targets and KPI's
* You have ideally have worked within an FCA regulated environment
This is a fabulous place to work. The team have fun and enjoy their roles. The training is exceptional and the progression visible.
For more information on this position, please call Pier Recruitment or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.