- Location:Brighton, East Sussex
- Salary:£12.50 - 13.50
- Job Type:Contract
- Date Posted:07/03/2019
£12.50-13.50 per hour
Temporary - 2-3 months, could be extended
Pier are assisting a central Brighton company in their search for an experienced HR Advisor to work on a temporary basis in their busy office. You will be working within a small HR team who look after a large staff number.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, confident HR Advisor who can hit the ground running with a busy workload. You will be experienced in a range of HR tasks, including recruitment and compliance. Ideally you will be CIPD qualified although this is not a necessity.
This company are based in central Brighton, close to public transport and Brighton's cafes, restaurants, cafes, bars etc. This is a sociable team and you will be very much contributing to a busy period of time for them.
- Assisting with all aspects of HR
- Focusing on compliance and recruitment
- Providing support to HR team and supporting a large company
- Starting mid-April for approximately 3 months but this could be extended
- Full time position, Monday - Friday
- Be an experienced HR Advisor
- Be confident hitting the ground running
- Pick up new tasks and systems quickly
- Ideally be CIPD qualified but this is not a necessity
- Enjoy a busy workload
This is a temporary HR role working Monday-Friday on a full-time basis. The position pays £12.50 - £13.50 per hour.
Please apply online.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.