Vehicle Rental Agent
- Location:Eastbourne, East Sussex
- Salary:£20000.00 - 22000.00
- Job Type:Contract
- Date Posted:28/02/2019
Do you want to progress your career within vehicle leasing and utilise all the industry experience you've gained? Do you enjoy liaising with people and providing high levels of customer service?
Pier are assisting an Eastbourne - based company in their search for someone coming from a vehicle leasing background, to assist with all aspects of car and van rentals. If you have a commercial vehicle rental background, excellent customer service skills and are organised and enthusiastic, this could be the new position you're looking for.
This company provide commercial vehicle rental and you will be responsible for:
- Vehicle hire
- Liaising with customers in person, on the phone and via email
- Writing rental agreements
- Taking payments
- Vehicle scheduling
- Checking in and out
- Picking up vehicles and driving them
- Assisting with vehicle maintenance
- Have experience within vehicle hire and rental industry
- Enjoy speaking with customers and clients
- Be well organised - you will be booking and scheduling so must be able to stay organised!
- Be enthusiastic and looking to progress
- Be physically able to work a hands-on, sometimes physically demanding role
- Be over 23 years of age, due to vehicle insurance
Benefits of working here include:
- Parking onsite
- Close to public transport
- 20 days paid holiday + Bank Holidays
- Sick pay after 1 year
- An enthusiastic and supportive working environment
This position pays £20,000 - £22,000 per annum and working hours are Monday to Friday 8-5.30 with alternate Saturdays 8-12.
If this sounds like the customer-focused, vehicle hire role that you're looking for, and you have the right experience, please don't miss out - apply online.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.