- Location:Shoreham-By-Sea, West Sussex
- Salary:£18000.00 - 21000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:11/02/2019
My client is expanding and they are looking for a forward-thinking Operations Administrator to join their team. This is an excellent company to work for who are growing from strength to strength - it's a great time to join!
To be considered for this role, you will need to have experience in dealing with customers in a busy environment.
Your main duties will be to ensure the systems are delivered and installed to the new customer in a timely matter.
- Providing excellent customer service
- Dealing with WLR, SIP and Broadband provisioning
- Liaising with all departments involved and keeping them updated at all times
- Dealing with suppliers and ensuring the teams are working to their SLA's
- Chasing and completing orders
- Managing the provisioning inbox and responding to any queries
- Escalating any issues where necessary
- Telecoms knowledge and experience in a similar role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Number porting and provisioning experience
- Highly numerate
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Problem solving and escalation experience
- Analytical skills
- Clear communicator
- 22 days holiday, rising by 1 each year up to 25
- Pension scheme
- Tax free childcare initiative
- Perkbox membership
- Local retailer discount card
- Complimentary fruit
- Participation in charity and sports events
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Training and development plans
- Interest free travel loan
- Regular company and team social events
- Financial wellbeing advice
Please apply online today or call Daisy at Pier for more information.
Please still get in touch if you have any telecoms experience as there may be other suitable roles coming up.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.