Customer Support Administrator
- Location:Burgess Hill, West Sussex
- Salary:£11.00 - 12.00
- Job Type:Temporary
- Date Posted:07/02/2019
I am pleased to be recruiting a Customer Support Administrator on behalf of my client in Burgess Hill. This is initially a 12 month contract but this is highly likely to be extended.
This is an excellent company to work for with great benefits and a fantastic working environment. There is free parking onsite but the company also has good public transport links.
There is a gym for all staff as well as a subsidised restaurant and coffee stations. You will have full training and support
- Developing relationships with patients enquiring about products
- Dealing with customer orders and enquries to set deadlines
- Developing and maintaining internal and external relationships
- Processing agreements and contracts
- Liaising with Marketing to ensure campaigns are followed
- Escalating any issues
This role is Monday- Friday 08:30-17:30 with 1 hour lunch and 2x15 minute breaks.
Key Skills and Experience for the Role:
- Strong customer service and administration
- Professional and calm telephone manner
- Patiet, empathetic and positive
- Strong problem solver
- Team player
- Maths and English GCSE's at grade C or above
This is such a great opportunity to work for a top Sussex / global employer. The right person will be an excellent team player, have a strong customer service background and be a dedicated and committed individual.
Please apply if you have a strong customer service background and are looking for a long term position. You must be available at relatively short notice as this is an urgent position.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.