- Location:Brighton, East Sussex
- Salary:£20000.00 - 23000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:07/02/2019
Salary: £20k - £23k DOE
Hours: Mon-Fri 9.30am-17.30pm
I have great pleasure in supporting our highly reputable client in the recruitment of a Treasury Associate to join their busy Finance department based in their offices in Brighton.
The role will be to process cash transactions and complete bank reconciliations and assist with all banking administration.
* Complete BACs and daily cheque run
* Process international and domestic cash transactions through the company banking system
* Load up bank statements
* Reconciling daily payments and statements
* Confirmation of enough authority has been provided for all transactions
* Dealing with payment queries and ad-hoc investigations
* Complete monthly multiple currency bank reconciliations
* Coordinating the opening and closing of bank accounts
* Provide cover for daily cash flow reporting
The right candidate will have the following skills and attributes to apply for this role:
* Educated to Graduate level
* Ideally studying towards AAT or AAT qualified
* Bank reconciliation experience
* Ideally have knowledge of OIRACLE or use of General Ledger Mainframe packages
* Great attention to detail
* Well organised and analytical
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a prestigious organisation that offers a friendly and professional working environment and career progression. For more information on this role please call Sarah Nicholas on 01273 947810 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.