- Location:Littlehampton, West Sussex
- Salary:£22000.00 - 23000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:06/02/2019
£22,000 - £23,000
Mon - Fri 8:30am - 5pm
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and positive administrator to join a busy production department. In this role you will be responsible for supporting and delivering customer orders. This company have a very prestigious customer base.
The main responsibility will be supporting with production. This will include:
* Data entry of customer orders ( Excel )
* Contract reviews - ensuring reviews are carried out quickly
* Supporting production planning including updating customer orders into production schedule (Synchro )
* Checking prices of orders
* Raising sub-contractor orders and facilitating the delivery of these orders to ensure customer deadlines are met
* Customer liaison
* Supporting with booking of transport and deliveries when required
We are looking for an individual with excellent communication skills and a keen eye for detail. This post holder will be required to work independently and within a team.
* The ideal candidate will have experience working in a manufacturing/production environment and you will enjoy working to deadlines in a dynamic office
* Experience of liaising with multinational customers will also be of advantage and you will also be able to work to your own initiative and be pro-active and practically minded.
* Being IT literate is a must with a good working knowledge of Excel
* You will also need to be a self-starter, confident to chase and co-ordinate both internally and externally.
If this Administrator role based in Littlehampton is of interest to you then please apply today.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.