Business Developement Executive
- Location:Reigate, Surrey
- Salary:£22000.00 - 25000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:05/02/2019
Business Development Executive
Salary: £22k - £25k + Bonus
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5.30pm
I have great pleasure in supporting our client in the recruitment of a confident and dynamic Business Development Executive to join their expanding sales department based out of their offices in Reigate.
* Identify and approach potential charter customers via telephone and electronic marketing in line with the Charter Division's growth plans and strategies.
* Responsible for business development activities to grow charter clients both domestically and internationally.
* Work alongside Charter brokers to collectively build customer relationships, generate enquiries and close business.
* Maintain customer service processes to ensure that all flights meet the client's expectation.
* Updating our bespoke Customer Relationship Management database by contacting companies and updating contacts and accounts in the system to ensure our e-marketing reaches the right people.
* Responsible for improving the data quality within our Customer Relationship Management System and supporting the charter team to update information.
* To learn about all aspects of the aviation industry, internal processes, systems and become a knowledgeable part of the team
The ideal candidate will have the following skills or experience:
* Desire to develop a career in business development and sales
* Customer focused with first rate people skills with the ability to interact at all levels
* Professional telephone manner and corporate approach to sales is essential
* One to two years sales or BD experience gained ideally in a B2B environment
* Tenacious approach to winning business and target attainment
* Able to prioritise work, while having a flexible approach within a team environment
* Attention to detail, precise and accurate data entry and strong brand advocate
* Ability to work as part of a team and also as an individual where needed
* Ability to work in international markets with varying cultures and business practices
* Smart/professional appearance
* Excellent IT skills with a knowledge of Microsoft Word, XL and Outlook and the ability to learn and develop the functionality of a new system
* Additional languages would be beneficial but not essential
* An interest or background in aviation is advantageous but not essential
What they offer:
* A competitive salary combined with a performance related bonus scheme
* Contributory pension scheme
* Private health care
* Training, mentoring and personal development.
* Company social events.
* An excellent working environment and strong team working ethos
This is a great opportunity to join a proactive and professional organisation that offers great training and personal development. For more information on this role please contact Sarah Nicholas on 01273 94781 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.