- Location:Reigate, Surrey
- Salary:£25000.00 - 27000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:05/02/2019
Salary: £25k - £27k + Bonus + Great benefit package
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am - 17.30
I have great pleasure in supporting our client in the recruitment of a dynamic Marketing Executive to join their busy Marketing team based in their offices in Reigate.
The role will involve working as part of the marketing team to deliver their organisations marketing plan by generating integrated campaigns, leads and raising the profile of the business.
* Providing marketing support and guidance
* Liaising with the trading teams to develop creative marketing campaigns
* Monitor the campaigns performance and report back to the business
* Liaison with the marketing agency to support on PPC campaigns and the SEO optimisation
* Maintain the organisations website and monitor its performance to develop business opportunities
* Ensure creative, engaging and relevant information on social media
* Develop creative work for both offline and online marketing channels
* Identify and research new marketing opportunities
* Assist in developing the company marketing plan to deliver the marketing strategy
* Co-ordinate and manage exhibition and conference activities
The right candidate will have the following skills and attributes to apply:
* Proven marketing experience in B2B and B2C environments
* Knowledge in social media, PPC and SEO, Google analytics and WordPress
* Experience of using Automated marketing tools and Adobe creative Suite products
* Proven copywriting experience
* Ideally an understanding of the travel industry
* Excellent communication skills with a proactive approach to work
* Great attention to detail
* Ability to work in a fast paced and expanding organisation
This is a great opportunity to join a proactive and professional organisation that offers great training and personal development. For more information on this role please contact Sarah Nicholas on 01273 94781 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.