- Location:Burgess Hill, West Sussex
- Salary:£21000.00 - 24000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:01/02/2019
I am pleased to be recruiting a Corporate Receptionist for my key client in Burgess Hill. This is a permanent position starting in March.
You will be reporting to the facilities manager and working alongside two other experienced Receptionists. System training will be provided as well as ongoing support.
You must have a good, solid background working as a Receptionist within a corporate / blue-chip company. To be considered, you must also be highly professional, well-presented, committed and reliable.
- Managing a busy switchboard and transferring all calls to the right departments - confidently screening where necessary
- Welcoming visitors to the buildingand dealing with any requests they may have
- Directing all visitors to the right meeting rooms or seating area
- Managing tbe reception inbox and dealing with / forwarding any relevant emails
- Ordering taxis for customers or visitors
- Booking meeting rooms and managing the meeting room calendar
- Maintainting the company directory
- Administrative support for the facilities manager
- Ensuring health and safety regulations are adhered to
This role holds some excellent benefits such as a contributory pension scheme, an onsite gym, a subsidised restaurant and onsite parking. You will be working with a great reception and facilities team.
This role is 37.5 hours per week and between the hours of 8.30-5.30.
Please apply if you have the relevant skills and experience, or call Daisy at Pier Recruitment for more information.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.