- Location:Brighton, East Sussex
- Salary:£23000.00 - 23000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:29/01/2019
Salary: £23k + performance bonus OTE £26k
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am - 5.30pm (1 in 4 Saturdays on a rota basis with a day off in lieu)
Must have a full UK driving licence to apply
My client is looking for a dynamic and highly organised Property Manager to join their vibrant, busy and friendly independent agent based in Brighton.
* Guide tenants through the renting process
* Processing tenancy paperwork, drawing up contracts and other legal documents
* Keeping accurate property records
* Ensuring the organisation are compliant with legislation across the operations
* Dealing with enquiries from landlords and tenants
* Preparing properties for tenancy change over
* Account managing and attending client meetings
The right candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
* Proven Lettings or Property management background
* Approachable and focused providing with great
* A good understanding of property legislation
* Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
* Knowledgeable of the Brighton area
* Full UK driving licence
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a vibrant, friendly and expanding company that offers you career progression and rewards hard work. Offering an overseas Christmas break and additional study towards NFoPP qualifications. For more information on this outstanding role please contact Sarah Nicholas on 01273 947810 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.